Pages

Apple designs (just concepts)

I glimpse the future and it’s APPLE…

Imagine the day where everything’s APPLE. What a great pleasure. As an APPLE geek, I can only state I can’t wait to glimpse what else these geniuses can convey out. After all, who didn’t notice the massive merchandise placement Apple gadgets in HBO’s Entourage and other countless videos. The world is rocking to iPods, nanos, iTunes, shuffles, Macs, and of course the celebrity – iPhone.


So here below are some potential future APPLE appearances from the joy to the outrageous – ballot for which you’d love to glimpse next. I know what I’d kill to see…


Apple 3D glasses




Apple Car controller




Mac Flat-book




Apple Memory stick



I watch



I stick



Apple Land-phone




I bangle



I ring


No comments:

Post a Comment